Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vote for the features you want to see

Now that Gallery Server Pro 2.4 is good and solid I am thinking about the next major features for 2.5. What should they be? I have a hunch, but I want to be a bit more scientific about this, so I created an online poll. Vote for the features you want to see here:

http://forum.galleryserverpro.com/yaf_postst1517_Vote-for-the-features-you-want-to-see-in-GSP.aspx

There is a very good chance that the top two or three vote-getters will make into into 2.5, so make yourself heard! And if you want a feature that isn’t listed, want to add detail, or you want to remind me of a previous feature request that is important, add your comment to that thread.

1 comment:

Jack said...

Great ! I would be more than happy if there would be feature of user comments and rating. Also, I would love if we get more interactive user interface.
forum widget